Album Features Collaborations With Sam Bush, Danny Paisley, Larry Cordle, The Po’ Ramblin Boys, JP Pennington (of Exile), John Conlee, Rebecca Lynn Howard, Dave Adkins and John Cowan
Bradley Unveils “Kentucky Gold” Featuring Sam Bush As Next Radio Single
Nashville, Tenn. – The wait is finally over, as six-time IBMA “Female Vocalist of the Year” Dale Ann Bradley releases her long-awaited project, Kentucky For Me. The star-studded collection centers around her home state, with songs, guest artists and themes that capture the essence of the Bluegrass state. Featured artists on the album include Sam Bush, Danny Paisley, JP Pennington (of Exile), John Conlee, Rebecca Lynn Howard, Larry Cordle, Dave Adkins, The Po’ Ramblin’ Boys and John Cowan.
Fans can download, stream or purchase a copy of Kentucky For Me HERE.
Dale Ann Bradly quickly captured the hearts of the Bluegrass community following the release of her critically-acclaimed debut album East Kentucky Morning – released in 1997. The state has also taken notice as Bradley was just honored with an official Acclamation issued from the Governor’s Office, recognizing her devotion to music and representation of the state of Kentucky on a national level. Aside from winning several awards, the singer/songwriter has been nominated for multiple Grammys, topped countless charts and more.
Kentucky For Me is a true full-circle moment. With 11 new recordings, they each pay tribute to the Middlesboro, Kentucky native’s home. It also reflects on the debut project, which served as the catalyst for Dale Ann’s incredible longevity. Included on the project are previous singles like the IBMA nominated “One By One” featuring Danny Paisley, “The Sun Is Going To Shine” with JP Pennington (of Exile) and “Love Train” with Rebecca Lynn Howard. The latest single “Kentucky Gold” featuring Sam Bush made its debut earlier this week on The Bluegrass Situation with an exclusive world premiere. Another highlight is the must-hear Gospel tune “God Already Has” penned by David Stewart and Brink Brinkman.
So far, critics are all raving about the new album. The Hollywood Digest said, “Bradley unveils a brilliant selection of bluegrass, Americana, and rarefied folk charmers in Kentucky for Me that doesn’t rely on a listener’s knowledge of the material in winning us over, and for instrument-dominant LPs, that’s not common in the least.” While debuting “I’m Just An Old Chunk of Coal” featuring John Conlee, Vents Magazine said, “The collection is sure to make waves and continue building upon the legacy that Bradley has garnered and continues to capitalize upon since releasing her debut solo album East Kentucky Morning.”
Dale Ann is also back on the road touring, where fans will get the chance to catch her perform new songs from Kentucky For Me for the first time in-person. In addition to playing this weekend in Vermont at the Jenny Brook Family Bluegrass Festival, she’s also returning to the historic Station Inn on July 28, along with many other dates coming up. Check out her full touring schedule and learn more at www.daleannbradley.com.
Kentucky For Me Track Listing:
1. The Sun Is Going To Shine feat. JP Pennington (written by JP Pennington, Amanda Rae Martin)
2. Kentucky Gold feat. Sam Bush (written by W. Carson, Ronnie Reno)
3. Kentucky For Me feat. Larry Cordle (written by Tom T. Hall)
4. Dogwood Winter (written by Steve Gulley, Tim Stafford)
5. Appalachian Blue feat. John Cowan (written by Donna Anderson, Michale Anderson)
6. One By One feat. Danny Paisley (written by Jack Anglin, Jim Anglin, Johnnie Wright)
7. I’m Just An Old Chunk of Coal feat. John Conlee (written by Billy Joe Shaver)
8. God Already Has (written by Mark Brinkman, David Stewart)
9. Love Train feat. Rebecca Lynn Howard(written by Kim Fox)
10. Poor Man’s Pride feat. The Po’ Ramblin’ Boys (written by Catherine Elisabeth Britt, Guy Charles Clark, Jerry Dean, JR Salley)
11. Stop Draggin’ My Heart Around feat. Dave Adkins (written by Mike Campbell, Tom Petty)
# # #